- The Hindu : Karnataka / Bangalore News : Bangalore Book Festival aims to be a trendsetter
- The Hindu Business Line : Bangalore book fair to open on Nov 12
- Bangalore book fair begins today
- Mangalorean.Com- Serving Mangaloreans Around The World!
- Bangalore Book Festival 2010 | November 12 | Palace Grounds | Million Book Titles | Entertainment
The book festival is open to the public from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. and the entry fee is Rs 20. Entry is free for school and college students, a press note said.
Books on medicine, engineering, indology, architecture, ayurveda, astrology and various other subjects will be on display catering to the interests of all - from six-year old to sixty-year old.
Devaru Bhat, secratory BBPA, "To conduct the Book festival in a systematic and hassle free manner, we are ensuring that every detail is taken into account." He further said that, "The event is spread over 75,000 sq.ft is jointly organised by the Bangalore Booksellers and Publishers Association and Klub Class. The Kannada Book Authority has extended its financial support to the fair."
View Larger Map of Bangalore Palace Grounds